- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Tested and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit (1.0 mg/cm2)
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes
- Small 3/16" sample required (sample tool included)
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
- 24 bottles of Test Solution 1
- Dropper of Test Solution 2
- 25 Sample Catch Trays
- 25 individually wrapped D-Wipe® Cleaning Towels
- 1 Sampling Tool
- 1 Cleaning Rod
- 1 Razor Blade with Handle
- 1 Waste Disposal Bag with absorbent and neutralizer (binds lead and neutralizes test solutions for safe disposal as non-hazardous waste)
- Instruction Manual
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Collect 3/16” paint sample with tool provided
Step 2: Transfer paint sample into Solution 1
Step 3: Add 5 drops of Solution 2
Step 4: Results are viewable within 13 minutes
Step 5: Dispose of tests with non-hazardous disposal bags
Tech Tips: Using D-Lead® Surface Cleaner and D-Wipe® Towels for pre-cleaning the work area prior to disturbing lead paint has shown to reduce post renovation cleaning time and clearance failures. Check out the D-Lead® Surface Cleaner and D-Wipe® Towels available from EZ-ier Products.
Easily keep track of testing with this downloadable D-Lead® Paint Test Kit Record Keeping Form.
View the D-Lead® Paint Test Kit MSDS.
* The D-Lead® Paint Test Kit meets the false negative performance criterion required in the EPA’s 2008 Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Rule. When used by a certified renovator the EPA recognizes that the D-Lead® Paint Test Kit can reliably determine that regulated lead based paint is not present. The D-Lead® Paint Test Kit was independently tested through the EPA Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Program.